Golden Triangle tour is the quintessential introduction to India especially for the people who come to India for the first time. The root of the Indian culture, beauty, architecture lies in its historic forts, ancient temples, and enchanting Mugals monuments. The famous India monuments Taj Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Raj Mandir have withstood pillars of India that comes in the Golden tour package. So this tour package gives you the opportunity to visit India historical side on the same platter.
India is a very colorful country and Agra, Delhi and Jaipur are the best reason to invite tourist from the overseas and take the taste of heritage beauty of India. Also Check Same Day Agra Tour By Train
The best historical beauties of Agra.
- The Taj Mahal, it doesn’t need any introduction because this white marble beauty is one of the eight wonders of the world.
- Agra Fort is one of the most magnificent forts in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperor of the Mughal dynasty and one of UNESCO world heritage place in India.
- Fatehpur Sikri: This red stone city was a tribute to Sufi Saint and built by the Mughal Emperor,” Akbar” in 1576. The entire construction of this city was declared as world heritage site in the year 1986.
The eye-catching itineraries of Delhi:
- Qutab Minar: One of the tallest creations in the Indian history. This 240 feet UNESCO world heritage tower has become the tallest ancient tower in the globe. The complex of Qutab Minar is home to several historical monuments like an iron pillar of Delhi, Alia Minar, and Iltumish.
- The religious temple like Akshardham, Lakshmi Narayan temple, Nanak temple, Jama Masjid these reasons make Delhi the tourist hub and a melting point.
- Humanyu Tomb is an excellent example of Persian architecture and it was managed by the archaeological department of India. India Gate is the most famous place in Delhi. Basically, it is war memorial to 70,000 soldiers of British Indian army and it was earlier name “All India war memorial”.
The Dessert and royal Itineraries of Jaipur
- Raj Mandir cinema it is the most famous movie theater designed by architecture W.M Namijoshi in Art Modern style. Known for its large size and opulent and meringue interior.
- Hawa Mahal built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai sing as a part of the city palace and it was made in such a way that the breeze circulates through these windows, giving the palace its name.
• Once you are in the pink city, you will naturally be inclined to visit City lake palace which is a blend of traditional Rajput and Mughal architecture bound to leave you paradise. Plan Holiday in IndiaGolden tour package , Plan Holiday in India , Same Day Agra Tour By Train