India is the country which is globally rich in culture, cuisines, history, and itineraries. Or we can also say that these aspects are four pillar of India that makes India unique from all other countries. The most interesting thing about this place is when you exploring different parts of India, you will see different climate in the same month, like North India all season winter and when you visit south of India in the same month you will see rains, and at the same time you can experience hot on the north-western side. This not ends on the season, the history, monuments, culture value, food are also different. But the one thing common in all regions of India is people love towards tourists. So, what better way to forget worries of daily life and take a break from daily routine then spend some quality time with the loved ones in India.
No matter what kind of loved ones you have and what kind of adventures you are seeking, India has some excellent options for everyone. So, just pack your bags and plan a holiday in India.
Words may fall short when listing the places of India, so here we listed top places in India that travelers should consider visiting.
- Andaman and Nicobar Island: Andaman is just one of those places that can boast about anything fine beaches, sailing, adventurous sports, top restaurants, chirpy markets, class discos and nightclub these activities make your days trip memorable. Few places on the Earth have historical beauty Andaman is one of them.
- Uttarakhand: Uttarakhand is the place in India where you find a glimpse of beauties such as snow-capped mountains, verdant greenery, picturesque sceneries, enchanting waterfalls and innumerable trees and flowers. So take a few days away from the hustle bustle city life and experience the love of nature.
- North India adventure: North India is a very broad adventure seeker destination in India which include world famous adventure destinations like Manali, Bandhavargh, Kaziranga, Rishikesh, Shimla, Zanskar Desert land Rajasthan, beautiful Leh and Ladakh known as the paradise on Earth.
- Pondicherry is small and charming city and lovingly called as Pond and it will give you both French and Indian feel simultaneous because the white town in the one side is known as a French colony and Heritage town in the other side Indian colony but both elegantly giving a unique look to Pondicherry.
- Rajasthan is the land of historical places. The culture, religion, archaeological beauty, red stones, prince and princess lifestyle and paintings on the walls that reflect the history of India. So these are aspects of Rajasthan that attracts tourist to come again and again.